Sunday, January 8, 2012

Setting the Compass to True North

My step-sister, S, posted on Facebook that today would be a good day for no reason other than the fact that she was setting her compass.  I love that analogy so I'm stealing it!

I've been floundering, trying to get back on track.  Well, tracks go around in a circle.  Forget getting on track!  I'm hitting the trails instead.  This year is all about exploration - exploring good mental, physical and financial health, career options, learning opportunities, creativity, relationships, and fun.  One step forward at a time, checking the compass regularly so I don't get lost.




As a side note, I've always thought that if I were ever to get another horse and had the wherewithal to show again, his show name would be True North.  Cool, huh?

No comments: